Ladies and Gentlemen,
below, we present a few rules and principles that we have introduced to maintain common security of the state and service during this year’s edition of the Polish Music Festival.
1. We open concert halls for spectators for min. 30 minutes before the scheduled concert.
2. Please keep a social distance in the concert halls, min. 1.5 m, in line to the entrance or cash register min. 2 m.
3. Our staff works in gloves and masks.
4. At the entrances there are containers with mandatory hand disinfection.
5. It is obligatory to cover the mouth and nose in the concert area.
6. The organizer allows the possibility of measuring the temperature of people entering.
7. The staff has the right to refuse entry to the concert to a person showing symptoms of illness, creating the possibility of infecting other participants of the event.
8. There are no cloakrooms or toilets in the concert halls.
9. We provide 75% of seats in the audience with the possibility of additional seats for fully vaccinated people who voluntarily document this fact.
10. Seats in the audience are unnumbered, the staff will indicate available seats.
11. We encourage you to buy tickets before the event in advance.
12. It is forbidden to enter the concerts of people in quarantine, under epidemiological supervision or showing signs of infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath).
13. The participant of the event declares that, to the best of his knowledge, he is not an infected person and is not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision. The declaration is made in writing at the entrance to the event, available at the concert venue or when purchasing a ticket.
14. The purchase of a ticket and participation in the event is tantamount to acceptance of the above regulations.